Monday, March 16, 2009

I Break Sticks.

I broke my first pair of drumsticks. I was drumming to BarlowGirl & my right stick just snapped in half. I looked down at the other one & there's a massive crack running down to the middle, so I think it's time to pull a new pair. Luckily I have a bag with about 10 pairs of backups. Call me crazy, but I was kind of proud of myself.

Today is cleaning day. I was going to maybe go pick up a shift at Chili's, & probably should have, but I hardcore cleaned my bathroom & went through my closet & got rid of some clothes, & I cleaned up the cymbal I'm going to sell. That thing was disgustingly dirty. Barkeeper's Friend is the best invention ever, it cleans pretty much anything.

I freakin love my iTouch. Sort of makes me want an iPhone. Nah. I ordered a really cute pink zebra striped cover for it, I'm way excited. I hope it gets here soon.

Okay, time for more cleaning. Starting with vacuuming up all the wood chips surrounding my drum kit, I think.

Isaac & my Birthday in 2 weeks!!!

1 comment:

Shannon Wheeler said...

gosh, i just caught up on all of your posts... what are you doing for your birthday? we're getting in on that friday afternoon and leaving monday morning. let's make a plan!