Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Am A Good Friend.

Not to blow my own horn, but there is nothing quite like going out for your friend's 21st Birthday, watching the people you work with get her completely wasted & then ditch her, & having to make sure she gets home safe because the people responsible don't care. There's also nothing quite like taking care of your sick drunk friend, & when she asks why she is so sick having to tell her between her tears that her so-called friends kept giving her more & more even though she said stop (once they told her a shot was water & it would make her feel better & she was so far gone she believed them), & that they were still at the bar partying while she was sick on her Birthday. I stayed with her at her house until 3am to make sure she was okay. Needless to say I'm completely pissed at those responsible & I'll have something to say to them next time I see them.

Anyway. Sorry for the rant.

No comments: