Sunday, July 26, 2009

Stuff & Such.

How come everyone I know is getting engaged. Doesn't even matter how long they've been together. Just stop it.

Sarah gets here on thursday!!! We may go see The Donnas in OKC while she's here. That would be fun. They have a girl drummer. A week later is Skillet in Norman! I'm going with Cristen & a couple of the girls from skillet.com which will be awesome! Talked to Scotty today & got my tickets secured, which makes me feel better. I always worry before Skillet shows. Weird, I know. Right after that Joelle will be here! Gah I can't wait to see all these people. I need to be reminded of my friends right now.

Okay I keep getting distracted by The Soup (the show, not actual soup), so I think this blog is done. If you think of it, pray that I get some clarity in a few areas of my life.

No comments: