09/15/09
"I want God's love to be enough for me. Why isn't it? I don't want to worry about love from other people or what anyone else thinks of me. I don't want to feel hopeless or not good enough. Why can't I believe that God's love is enough?"
09/18/09
"I am tired of trying to hide! I bury myself in my emotions & problems, why can't I see that it would be so much easier to just give it all to Him?"
09/22/09
"In Psalm 13:1-6 David is crying to God asking why he can't feel Him there. He says, 'How long must I wrestle with my thoughts & every day have sorrow in my heart?' I feel like that! Sometimes I feel so close to God, & then I feel so far...I can't even explain it. I feel like something is holding me back...maybe worrying about relationships or what people think of me. I can't help comparing myself to other people & I hate it. They say God has big plans for me...what plans?"
09/29/09
"Today I am under attack. I feel like I just want to give up. I know these feelings aren't right & that it's the enemy trying to keep me from discovering God's will for my life...but how do I let go of my worries & fear & fight back? I've been so hurt so many times & lost so many people in my life that it makes it hard for me to trust God. I'm afraid He's going to take away important people in my life & that it's going to hurt. I don't want to hurt anymore! I want to be at peace, to be completely satisfied by Him...but I don't know where to go from here. I just want to let go."
10/19/09
"I CAN trust Him. It doesn't matter if I've been hurt before. He will always be faithful when no one else is. I don't deserve it but He offers His grace & mercy anyway. It's a gift I don't deserve after all the times I've messed up & sinned against Him. But He is so faithful to pick me up every time I fall & put me back on track."
10/22/09
"It doesn't matter how dark things get, He never leaves us! I want to feel the comfort that comes from You, God. I want to get rid of my fears & questions! Please help me to continue to trust you with my future. I know I cannot do anything but wait on Your perfect timing. God, help me be satisfied with my life! I'm so tired of trying to control my own life & failing at it! I love that you have a future for me God, but I recognize that it is coming at a cost to myself. Help me through this! I know you are with me...show me Your presence. Help me trust. Take away all my questions & fears. I know that You will provide...help me believe it."
No comments:
Post a Comment