For I am doing a work in You, says the Lord, so believe in Me.
I’m doing a work in you so look to Me and trust Me.
Because I am doing a work of mending in you right now, says the Lord. I’m doing a work of mending and healing.
And I’m doing a work , a work of joining in you right now; a work of addition and joining.
And I’m doing a work of layering within you; a work of embellishment even. So look to Me and trust Me as My hand is upon you right now. Because right now, you feel the piercing of the needle. But it’s My needle, says the Lord; My needle with which I will mend. My needle by which I will join you to others. My needle by which I will add layer upon layer in your life. My needle. My needle, says the Lord. You feel the piercing, but look to Me and trust Me, says the Lord. Indeed you feel the pulling, says the Lord. You feel things being pulled out and through you, but it’s My thread, says the Lord. It’s the things that I’m weaving. It’s the means by which I mend what is torn. It’s the means by which I bring you into relationship with others. It’s the means by which I add to you.
And you feel the tug of resistance as well at times.
But I say, look to Me.
Believe in Me.
Even as you feel these things going on, trust Me. I knit you together and I am knitting things together in you even now.
1 comment:
thanks for posting this one,
i really love the imagery :)
Post a Comment