Saturday, December 25, 2010

2010


Things I Learned In 2010:

* It is only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything.
* There are 30,000 promises in the Bible.
* I actually can - & do - play prophetically on the drums.
* Sometimes, God takes people out of our lives for a reason, & it's best not to chase after them.
* Thousands of things go right for me every single day.
* Memories won't always hurt.
* You can only change yourself. Wishing that someone else would change is selfish, & you will only be disappointed.
* One home is good, but two are better.
* Pursuing God's will for your life & knowing you are in it = Success.
* Loneliness is a choice.
* Just because I don't have all the answers doesn't mean I can't be an encouragement to others.
* Sometimes, people stop caring about you for no reason at all. And it isn't your fault.
* Just when you think you can't take anymore, God always gives you the strength & grace you need to make it through.
* Holding a grudge is letting someone live rent-free in your head.
* There is someone out there for me, right now, at this very minute.
* Vision gives pain a purpose.
* I always have something to be thankful for.
* Obedience is satisfying, even if understanding doesn't come until later.
* The meaning of true worship.
* Things you never dared even dream actually do happen.
* Other people's opinions do not define you.
* If you speak truth over yourself enough, it becomes belief.
* The battle is already won.
* God loves us exactly as we are...but He loves us too much to let us stay the same. Change is inevitable.
* I stopped caring what you think. Your superiority complex is actually a turnoff.
* By the grace of God, I am what I am.
* The best is yet to come.


1 comment:

Liz said...

" Vision gives pain a purpose."

every single time i see the word vision i think of john lalgee. lol!

i knew you'd appreciate that :)