Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Mountain.

"On the mountain-top, I will provide. But it will be hard work to climb to the top, & you cannot do it alone. Will you let Me help you, & even carry you part of the way? Or will you be too stubborn to turn to me, or even look to anyone for encouragement & support? The only way you can make it to the top is by MY grace. My grace is sufficient, even in the most difficult situations.

Receive it, for it is yours to take.

I know the path you will take. Be secure in that, & don't get so focused on reaching the top that you miss what I am wanting to do in you during the climb. You will never make it to the top without Me. Do not be waylaid or distracted by the shortcuts of the enemy. I am here with you now.

I will not leave your side."

No comments: