Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cry out to the Lord!

Lord I’m not afraid & not embarrassed to yell out to you, God. You alone are worthy of praise Lord. I won’t let the rocks cry out God! They’re not going to cry out for me! I’M going to worship you, Jesus. I am not afraid of what anybody says, & I don’t care what they tell me I can & cannot do. Lord, I am going to worship You because I love You. I don’t care what the strongholds are in this place, I rebuke them. Devil we bind you in the power of Jesus! Lord God, I claim that You are victorious in this place. I ask that You would come & break down strongholds & You would break down the walls. Lord Jesus please come. Holy Spirit, come right now & bring Your power! I am Yours, & I won’t stand for anything else!

No comments: