Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Little Stressed...Again...

I have so much to do in the next few days it's not even funny, & every day is packed. I don't know how I'm going to find time for any of it. I don't have any winter clothes, so I'm tempted to go shopping & get some, but I don't want to spend all my money before I even leave...idk. I need to pack. I need to go to the bank. I need to return phone calls. I need to PRACTICE (today's lesson was hard--more on that in a minute). I need to clean my bathroom before Sara gets here on friday. Blergh.

I need to practice sixteenth notes. My right hand does not seem to want to loosen up at all & before I can start learning Skillet I need to get better at sixteenth notes. I'm just not very good at playing fast yet, & it's really going to throw me off when I can't practice for a week. Grrrrr. This vacation better help relax me.

Off to work. AGAIN.

No comments: