Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nothing To Say...

...but I'm going to blog anyway. Haha. Tonight I'm training a day 5 at work, which will be nice because I'll get paid a little bit more hourly & since she's a day 5 she'll be the one taking all the tables & I just have to watch. I'm so lazy lately. It's the weather. The cold makes me just want to stay inside with warm blankets & a book or a movie. But I need to make a little more money before vacation. Though, I don't really have much I want to spend it on...I definitely do not need clothes, & I can't really think of anything else I'd shop for while we're there. I'm sure I'll find something I just "have to have" though. And then I will come home & get rid of more clothes, for like the 8th time this year.

Drum lesson tomorrow! I haven't been this excited about taking weekly lessons for something since I took horseback-riding lessons when I was a kid. I even LIKE to practice, imagine that. It helps that I feel like I'm doing pretty good at it...not to blow my own horn or anything, I just feel really natural at it. And I can't wait to start learning songs.

I went to Best Buy to get a new cable for my computer & it was $100!!!!!!! So I got online & ordered one for $30. Much better. Now I just need to replace my freakin iPod cord...my sister took mine to New York. I seem to be having trouble with technology, haha.

Okay well I guess I will go get ready for work, sorry this post is a complete waste of time haha.

No comments: