I don't know why.
Ho-hum, pig's bum...there's really not much to say yet today, but I'm trying to be good about writing pretty much every day. I finally got my new debit card in the mail, that was exciting! Maybe I'll actually remember the PIN to this one, haha. Also, my laptop's cable (the one with the short in it) is officially DONE. Last night it started sparking, so I unplugged it & turned off my computer & put it away. I guess I will have to make posts from the parents' computer for awhile until I can order a new cable. *sigh*
Writing in a blog makes me realize how boring my life is. I don't have epiphanies to write about all the time or anything, I write about sunflower seeds & debit cards. And drums. I write alot about drumming. Maybe this will be my drummer's blog, & then when I'm famous everyone will want to read this. Haha. As if. Even if I ever did get famous they'd be like, "Wow, it's a good thing she's famous now, because her life sure was dull before that." And they would see pictures of me tuning my drums in pink pajama pants. Hahaha.
I have another lesson tomorrow...I don't know how many I will have left, which is kind of exciting, & kind of really scary because I feel like I have alot more to learn. But I can feel myself improving every day, which is REALLY exciting. I'm much better at everything with drums than I was at keyboard or guitar. I can read drum music, whereas piano music made me want to strangle myself. I can tune drums & know what the heck I'm actually doing, whereas with guitar I had to get a little tuner box thing or have someone do it for me. I do need to buy a metronome though...
Okay, all this writing about it makes me really want to go practice. So that's where I will be if anyone needs me.
No comments:
Post a Comment