I feel like it could be closer now than ever before. The thing is, I'm not ready. I mean, I am in the sense that I definitely know where I stand in my faith & I have no doubt that I will not be left behind. But at the same time, it's like there are so many things I want to accomplish...that's so selfish, isn't it. I also feel like I should be out there, telling everyone what may be coming. The last thing I want is for the rapture to happen & then when my friends that were left die, they see me in Heaven & say, "Why didn't you tell me?" I feel like I need to prepare myself but I'm not sure how.
Tomorrow I have a drum lesson. I'm excited. I really hope & pray that I've found what I'm supposed to do--I love playing the drums so much. And what a great way to help spread the Word, through music! It seems so unlikely though...but God is in control & if that's His plan for me, then so be it.
I have so many thoughts, about so many things...my brain is full. And unfortunately I have nothing else to say.
1 comment:
That is a great post! when i was your age i felt exactly the same way. Now that I'm old and have loved ones waiting for me, bills to pay and kids to worry about, I'm like "Come take me now!" You're also right to have a burden for your friends.
Post a Comment