Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Catching Up.

Today was icy. I was stuck in the house most of the day, which sucked, but I got another drumming video made, so here you are:



I went to dinner with Shannon & we had strange conversations. It was so much fun. Then we went to Wal-Mart & I got the Twilight soundtrack (LOVE IT!) & Shannon bought boots. It's funny how after I was complaining about having no friends I got the chance to catch up with Shannon & 2 other friends I haven't talked to in a long time tonight. I guess God knew what I needed.

I have had this constant headache over my left eye all day. I thought it was a caffeine headache but I think it's from the cold. It's irritating, whatever it is.

I was going to write more but I'm getting distracted by Family Guy. Haha.

No comments: