Friday, January 23, 2009

Twirling My Sticks.

I'm teaching myself how to do a couple of simple drumstick tricks...because I'm bored, & maybe it will make me look cooler when I play. Haha. I was supposed to have a lesson tomorrow, & I was super-stoked about it, but she had to cancel because she has to work late. Lame sauce. We're rescheduling for monday, hopefully, if my OG schedule cooperates. I've been working on learning Supermassive Black Hole, & it's coming along...slowly...but I'm improving. I wonder if lifting weights, even small ones, would help me have more power in my drumming...hmm...

Today I was running errands with my mom & we stopped at Chick-Fil-A for lunch. We were sitting there chatting when an old guy (probably in his sixties) walked in wearing a skirt...& high heels...& make up. And he had a major gut. It was the most bizarre thing I've seen yet in this little town. When he was leaving I noticed his car had Florida tags. That explains it.

One week till Isaac gets here!!! Aaaaaahhhhh I'm really excited. This is going to be the longest week of my life. But part of me is enjoying the anticipation because I know the week that he's here is going to go by so fast. And I'm already dreading when he has to leave. Even though he's not even here yet.

The third book of my series came today, so I'm going to twirl & read.

2 comments:

Joelle said...

whoa dude that is weird.

SoonerAggieMom said...

I can just see you and Nina sitting there trying not to laugh at the guy but c'mon, what was he thinking??????