Monday, February 16, 2009

I Need To Update More.

It's been awhile...let's see, what's been going on...

Well, I have been playing my drums alot. I really want to get good at the double-bass, because when you're really good it sounds amazing. And when you're not really good it sort of sounds like crap. So right now I sound like crap but I'm practicing hard. I had a lesson yesterday & my drum teacher says she is continually amazed by how quickly I learn. That is so encouraging to hear, because sometimes I feel like it's really dumb to start playing at 21 years old, when there are people out there like Jen who have been playing for 6 years & she's only just turned 19. But Emily says to keep at it & practice alot, & that she can see a huge improvement already.

Valentine's Day sucked. I'm glad it's over. I know we already did "our" Valentine's Day, but it still sucked being alone. Although, I did get some HUGE, amazingly beautiful lilies, roses, & carnations & a big vase from Isaac, & alot of chocolate from my Mom. That made me feel a little better. I've always liked Valentine's Day, even when I was single. But I've decided it's far worse to have someone who can't be with you on V-Day than it is to be single. And I know it's a Hallmark Holiday or whatever, & there's "no point," but I miss Isaac every day, & on Valentine's Day, all the happy little couples just reminded me of how MUCH I miss him. So I went to work, it was crazy busy, didn't make that great of tips, & then I came home & ate chocolate & fattening cookies & talked to Isaac for a long time on the phone.

Other than that...there's not too much to update. I gave my doggy a bath today. Haha. He always drinks his bath water, it's weird. I'll leave you with that.

1 comment:

Evading Fate said...

maybe bill drinking the bath water will compensate for him eating his own poo