Isaac showed me this website today...people from all over the world mail their deepest darkest secrets on a postcard to this one guy. He posts them on the internet, & they've been published in books. Some are hilarious, some are sad, some are disgusting, some are hopeful...but they're all real. And I think that's why I'm so fascinated by it, the realness of these people's hopes & hurts, & especially the images they associate with the secret. And the best part is, proceeds go towards suicide prevention centers & hotlines. So many people's lives have been saved...take a look at this secret: http://www.myspace.com/postsecrets
I encourage you to check out this video, but like I said, some of the secrets aren't for the faint of heart.
2 comments:
that video is very powerful. this entire project really shows human emotion i believe
i fell in love with postsecret a few years ago...such powerful stuff ya know? some have made me tear up.
Post a Comment