Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Like Surprises.

Even ones I already knew about!!

Isaac showed up at my house yesterday! We were on the phone on saturday or sunday & he said something like, "Well maybe I will just show up at your house this week." I didn't really believe him because my parents were planning to leave for Winter Park with the Rameys on tuesday, & I told him so. He said, "Oh...well that sucks I thought they were leaving on saturday." So I didn't think that much more of it...but then he started acting all funny & secrety. So I had an idea he might be coming, but wasn't sure. Then my mom ended up being sick & not being able to go to Winter Park, so he decided to go ahead & come. So thanks Mom! Even though I'm not glad she was actually SICK, & I know she was pretty bummed about not being able to go...but you know what I mean.

Yesterday my friend Sarah came over with her guitar & we "jammed." I've always hated that term for some reason, it just sounds like a bunch of 14-year-olds that can't play their instruments hanging out & pretending to play music. I dunno. But anyway, I am WAY excited because we are going to really try & get something going. We played for maybe an hour & actually sounded really good considering we had never heard each other play or anything. Now we just need to find another girl to play bass & a guy to sing, so I can have my awesome girl/guy band. So I'll keep you posted...we'll see where it goes. I'm getting ready to go pick Sarah up now & we're going to play today too.

And Isaac is taking FOREVER to get ready...but at least he's here. :o)