Tuesday, March 24, 2009

OKC Gets Ugly.

I just found out that they're putting a Coyote Ugly in Bricktown. Pretty excited about this. I went to the one in San Antonio & I'm pretty sure it's my favorite bar that I've been to...not that I've been to many, but hey. I can't wait for it to open.

I went to dinner tonight with Cristen & Sarah & Danielle, it was pretty fun. I'm pretty sure Danielle doesn't like me, but whatever. After dinner I got a cute shirt at Hot Topic that I didn't need...but I couldn't resist. I'm still trying to re-work my whole wardrobe. I'm not good at anything that doesn't consist of a t-shirt & jeans haha. I need to get rid of some of my old clothes that I never wear though. Grrrrr.

My fingers have blisters on them from drumming all day. Today was one of those frustrating days where I felt like I'm really not very good at all. I see videos of girls like Jen or Lori or Elie & I just feel like I will never be as good as them. So I have to keep practicing. Some days are better than others. I should just rename this to be my drumming blog, it seems like that's all I ever talk about on here haha. Or anywhere, for that matter. I feel like people are going, "That's nice, I don't really know what you're saying & I don't care." But man, those people have never been passionate about music this way. It's the best feeling ever to just feel so natural (for the most part) at an instrument & feel yourself improving.

Okay I'm going to go watch the special features on my "Twilight" DVD.

My Birthday is one week from today!! And Isaac will be here in 6 days!!

No comments: