Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Finished My Book Today.

I think I mentioned my book in an earlier post. It's called "Baby Plays Around," & it's about a girl drummer. It's an autobiography, really. Have you ever read a book all the way through & then wanted to start it over right away the minute you read the last word of the last sentence on the last page? That's how this one was. Joelle, I think you should read it. It's so interesting to read about the music scene in New York in the 90's, & what's changed between then & now & how they stay the same...& how quickly everything can change, depending on what decisions you make. It's about music, & of course drumming, but it's so much more than that, it's about overcoming some of life's hardest trials. I really, REALLY enjoyed it.

Worked at Chili's tonight. Made $45, which SUCKS. Working at OG the next three days, & then I have one day off, & then Isaac will be here for my Birthday! I still have no plans. I kind of want to do something really big & fun, but I feel like nobody would really come. So...idk how that's going to work out...

I've been watching American Idol this season, because of Megan Corkrey. She's pretty much amazing. Not the best singer in the competition, but incredibly unique. I love it. I hope she wins, or at least gets a record deal. I would for sure buy her CD.

I'm sleepy.

1 comment:

Joelle said...

okay! by Helene Stapinski??