Thursday, March 26, 2009

So Much To Look Forward To!

Three of my favorite bands ever have new albums coming out this year...Skillet, Flyleaf, & Paramore. PLUS Johnny Depp has a new movie coming out, PLUS the new Harry Potter movie is coming out, as well as New Moon. I can't wait!

Better than all that though, Isaac will be here in 4 days & my Birthday is in 5 days! I bought myself a Birthday present last night, haha. I bought the purple Paramore beanie & a VersaEmerge CD...I'm excited. And Isaac said he bought my Birthday present yesterday...I wonder what it is. I don't think he's ever managed to get me something that was COMPLETELY a surprise...well, except for my ring. So this should be interesting.

Okay, time to go get ready for work. Blah. It's pouring rain, which means it won't be busy at all. Oh well.

1 comment:

Joelle said...

i am so excited about all the cd's coming out this year too. and all around the same time!!! what do you want for your birthday? im asking for the paramore laptop skin :)