Today is Alli's Birthday. Mom & Dad went to the City to take her to lunch. I didn't get very much sleep, I don't feel very good today so I am still home in bed.
Not much to report...I might be getting an iPod Touch. My drum teacher is selling hers because she ordered an iPhone, so considering I still have a Mini, I think I will buy it. I shouldn't because I am trying to save money, but I've been using the Mini alot lately, & I'm noticing that the battery life is getting shorter & shorter.
I've been thinking alot about friends lately, & mostly how I don't have any. Which is kind of lonely, but the more I think about it is kind of okay. I don't talk to anyone from high school anymore. Either because they betrayed me in a huge way, & I chose not to have that in my life, or because we drifted apart, or because they no longer talk to me for some reason. I was looking at old pictures of some of these people, & I thought to myself about how I used to miss them...but I really don't anymore. I want to surround myself with positive people that care about me, not people who try & break up my relationships with others or stop talking to me because their boyfriend told them to. I don't even really feel angry for the most part--there's no point dwelling on what could have been. I'm starting to make new friends, & maybe some of them will stick around awhile.
I think I'm going to go eat some cereal & take a nap.
1 comment:
You've got the best attitude you can have! Just because you were friends in high school, doesn't mean it will carry over to adult life. You were betrayed by them...move on, grow, look ahead. You're a great friend and deserve people around to encourage you and, well, be your FRIEND.
Post a Comment