One week from today, I will be in Kenosha, Wisconsin checking out a school that I might be attending in the fall. I'm really excited. And really scared. The idea of doing something I love every single day & drastically improving is awesome. The idea of not being very good because I've only been drumming for 6 months, & being so far away from my family & not knowing anyone, is really really scary. I'm really nervous...it helps to think that it's only for a year, & I'm sure I will meet some people that I will keep in touch with for the rest of my life. It's just weird because I've never been so far away from my family & Isaac before...& it's been about 5 years since I've had an 8-3 school schedule. The whole thing is so exciting & nerve-wracking I'm not sure what to think yet. And that's even assuming I'm good enough to get in. Pray for me.
Nothing much going on lately...just trying to save up some money, & practicing like crazy. I'm seeing Skillet again right after I get back from Kenosha, & I'm really hoping Scottyrock will get us VIP passes again so we can watch from the stage. If not, I'm sure he will hook us up with something equally as cool. I don't know why I worry. Scotty is the best. It will be nice to talk to Jen & Korey again after I've had a chance to take a look at the school too. Looks like it's going to be me, Cristen, John, & Angela from OG going to the show. Which is awesome, because Cristen is the only one that's seen them live. John is a huge fan & Angela hasn't heard them, but I think she will love them too. I love taking people that have never seen Skillet before, it makes me happy.
Okay, I'm off to IHOP with Cristen. Sorry for the short update.
1 comment:
that is cool about bring all those people who haven't seen skillet.
i betcha you'll end up living in kenosha. it's really nice there and you'll make some AMAZING friends.
Post a Comment