I just saw him on a commercial, & he's way younger than I would've guessed.
Isaac left today. I cried alot & then had to go to work at Chili's right after. Idk if people just felt bad for me & my red puffy eyes, or if I just got lucky, but I made $40 at lunch, which is really good. Then I went to lunch with my Mom & washed my car. Now it's shiny & clean & it's supposed to rain tomorrow. Since I washed my car, I know it will. After that I went to dinner with Reese & her daughter (the cutest little girl in the history of ever), & then we tried to go to Church but for some reason it was cancelled. I was super bummed out, because this is the first wed night I've had off in ages & we didn't get to go.
My Birthday was good. I got a new cymbal stand, so that required some rearranging of my kit...takes some getting used to, but everything sounds great. We had dinner at Cheesecake Factory & I ate amazing buffalo wing things. Isaac & I were watching tv when we got home & some weeeiiiiiiird movie came on Cartoon Network at midnight. We watched the entire thing, & it was seriously the worst movie I have EVER seen. It's called "The Room," & I would recommend it (if you fast-forward the first ten minutes or so haha). It was just so terrible that it was funny. I laughed so hard I was crying. I'm even going to show you a scene from it, so you can see how bad it is...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISXiFJS9D5A. Click that. For real. So anyway, it wasn't a super eventful birthday, but it was fun. I can't believe I'm 22.
Saturday we went to the City to see Flyleaf. They are so amazing, I love their live show. Lacey is such an inspiration. I took some really good videos for any of you Flyleaf fans at www.youtube.com/user/Duck387.
I have a terrible headache, & my eyes still hurt. I think I'm headed to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment