Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Freaking Out A Bit.

So this morning I woke up to find a message in my inbox on facebook from Judy, Skillet's merchandise manager & Scottyrock's wife.

It said: "Hi Cara, Korey wants to know if you are in Kenosha? If so, would you send me your phone number? She would like to talk to you."

Ummm, hold up. Korey Cooper wants to talk to ME?! About what?! Just the idea that my favorite band ever has had any sort of conversation about me is insane, the idea that my favorite member of my favorite band ACTUALLY WANTS TO TALK TO ME ON THE PHONE ABOUT SOMETHING is un-freakin-believable! And it's making me crazy because I can't for the life of me figure out what Korey Cooper would have to say to ME. It's mind-boggling. I'm freakin out right now. Just a little bit. I wish Judy would message me back & tell me what's going on. Or that Korey would call me. Right now.

I'm so impatient. God will probably make me wait longer just because of it.

No comments: