Idk if I mentioned that my camera was on the fritz at the wedding, it has a 4GB memory card but it kept saying I could only take 100 pictures. I couldn't figure it out for the life of me, & that's why the drum video is so low quality, it was only going to allow me to take like 3 mins of HD video so I took it down a notch to be able to record. It was stressing me out because there were no other photos on the card but it wasn't holding hardly anything at all. But Isaac told me how to re-format it & now it is back to taking 58 mins of video & 1200 photos. So I was incredibly happy.
As for Isaac, things are good. We are still taking time to focus on school, but I feel alot better about the whole situation not being permanent. I think God needs to work on each of us individually before we can take the next step in our relationship, & I'm totally okay with that. I do believe we will end up together, & I'm looking forward to that.
That's about all that's going on at the mo...I got my Chili's shift covered for tomorrow night which I am way happy about.
I think I will go watch "Taken." I hear it's good.
No comments:
Post a Comment