We still talk. I still love him, & he still loves me...at least he says he does. Neither one of us is going to date anyone else. So I'm having trouble understanding why we have to be broken up. I just hope it isn't permanent. I don't even want to think about that. I hope that this will help is both to further our relationship with God so that we can be together again. It just HURTS.
Work was horrible tonight. I felt like I was just a complete zombie, with my red eyes & bursting into tears every so often. Elaine, one of the servers, was so helpful. She prayed for me & she told me to read Philippians 4. I was telling her about SOW & it turns out she knew someone who went there several years ago! She was such an encouragement & I think without that I would have been lost tonight. My other co-workers were pretty supportive, giving hugs & encouraging words. My manager even bought my dinner, & told me that he understands how it feels because he & his wife are getting a divorce...he doesn't want to, she does. He told me that he thinks I'm a wonderful worker & a great person & that I deserve the best out of life, & that if there is anything he or anyone else on the management team can do for me to never hesitate to ask. I really am going to be sad when I quit that place.
I guess now I'm just numb. It doesn't feel like we are broken up...but I can't help but worry & be scared that one day I'll call & he just won't be there.
No comments:
Post a Comment