Sunday, July 12, 2009

Baby Shower.

Yesterday I went to my friend Aryale's baby shower. I hate baby showers, I won't lie. I feel so out of place, because everyone there has kids & advice & swaps stories about when they were pregnant. I've never had kids, so I really have nothing to say. I don't have any advice for expectant moms, & I feel like I'm just taking up space. I usually avoid baby showers at all cost because of this, but Aryale is one of my few good friends here, & I wanted to show up & be supportive. And the sangria was good. Haha.

To be totally selfish here for a moment, I'm kinda sad Aryale is having a baby. Right now, we go to lunch once a week & see each other at work alot. After she has her baby she won't have any time at all. I guess I'm moving anyway so it won't matter, but it stinks that one of my closest friends here moved to OKC & the other is going to have her life totally changed in a few weeks. That's really selfish of me. I'm moving away too, & of course I'm happy for them both, but it really sucks not having friends to do stuff with on my days off.

Speaking of friends, I just found out that I get to see Joelle next month! She is driving to Texas for school & she is going to stop & visit me for a day. I can't believe it's been over a year since I've seen her! My friend Sarah from ABQ is going to come visit me in a couple of weeks too. I can't wait to have people visit, I love having visitors.

I start school in less than 2 months! Craziness. I can't believe it. I had a dream last night...it was kind of unnerving, because I remember it. Any dream that I have had & actually remembered thus far in my life has come true. I woke up & figured it was crazy & impossible, but then I saw something online that made me think otherwise...I'm being totally cryptic here & I apologize but I don't want to post it here because I don't really know if I want it to come true or not. Obviously I don't know the situation outside the context of the dream. It's up to God, & I'm not going to think about it anymore. Que Sera Sera.

No comments: