Today is my last day at OG. I'm kind of sad. I'm sure once I get there I won't be...but as far as jobs go this one has been pretty good to me. And I AM looking forward to putting my nose ring back in & coloring my hair. After much consideration I think I'm going to go with purple. I wanted purple last time & the girl mixed the color wrong so it didn't hold after I washed it.
Skillet's entire new album, "Awake", started streaming online yesterday. Holy cow, it's amazing. Probably their most solid effort yet. EVERYONE needs to pick up this album when it hits stores next week. Literally every song relates to some part of my life, which is what I love most about Skillet. I'm having trouble picking an actual "favorite" on this one, which usually isn't a problem for me. Definitely excited to see the tour this fall.
Christy & Bear are coming to visit tomorrow. That should be fun, Christy was one of my mentors in middle school & high school, & her husband Bear is my friend Aaron's older brother. It will be nice to see them, it's been too long.
I leave for school two weeks from today. I can't believe it.
No comments:
Post a Comment