Saturday, August 22, 2009

Purple Hair.

I love it. It's so cute. She cut it shorter than I wanted, so I'm not 100% on the cut...but at least my hair grows fast.

Yesterday I decided to get my nose ring changed. I went to the tattoo parlor in town & picked out the diamond I wanted. The girl got my clear post out...& couldn't get the new screw in. So she spent about five minutes trying to stretch the hole...which was the most pain I've had in AWHILE. Idk how people have gauges. Anyway, it wasn't working so she tried to put the clear one back in...& it wouldn't go in. So she ended up having to re-pierce it. By that time I was in so much pain I barely felt the needle go in. It's always nerve-wracking to open your eyes & see that needle hanging out of your nose...anyway, it hurt. So now I'm having to go through the whole treating/healing crap again. Blah.

I got a new phone today! I've had the same one for 3 years. It was time. LoL. So now I'm getting used to a phone with a full keyboard. It's pretty sweet.

Things are changing. I'm nervous.

I'm exhausted. And I'm shooting a wedding tomorrow. Ugh. Goodnight, blogger people.

1 comment:

Joelle said...

what kind of phone?