"For you are coming into a season of service," says the Lord. "It is intense service, sacrificial service, satisfying service. My calling upon your life is always the same – yesterday, today and tomorrow. Come to me, NOW, come to me and lay YOUR LIFE DOWN. Pour out your life as a DRINK OFFERING. Bring to me your current plans, visions and dreams. Lay them at my feet, abandoning them – once again – to my ways and plans for your life. Certainly you have done this in other seasons of your life. TODAY, again, I call out to you – lay your life down. Lay your life down. Serve me w/utter abandonment. Give yourself – w/out reserve – to my Spirit. Believe me – Trust me – Bank all your hope in me – LOOK TO ME ALONE – for all that I am asking of you.
I bring you this warning. You are in danger of separating me from your daily life. Do not separate ME from your daily life, your daily routine and your earthly responsibilities. Do not trust your planning, organizing and understanding. You will NOT find ME in these things. I have a secret wisdom, a hidden wisdom, that I will ONLY reveal to you as you move forward my service.
This season is a season that will require of you a level of FAITH that you have never walked in before. Did you hear me? You have not walked in this degree of faith before. Faith is trust. You will have to let go of your own ways and thinking in order to embrace mine. Daily, you will need to meditate on this truth, or your vision will wane, even in a day.
My grace, only my grace, is to be sufficient for you. Right now, many of you find sufficiency in many earthly things – not because you don’t love me, but you have grown self sufficient w/out even realizing it. So, out of my great love for you, now, I will remove all that is of your own sufficiency. I will call out to you to come. Do remember, I always go before you and I have already made the way to come…
Step out in service – daily service – serve, serve, serve. This is your way forward. This is your key to growth and godly provision. As you obey, my blessing will come. As you seek first my Kingdom, THEN, all else will be added to you. BUILD my house. Build MY house. Build my HOUSE."
No comments:
Post a Comment