So today I went & bought a clear retainer to put in my hole & spent an hour trying to get the screw that's already in (the one it was pierced with 2 years ago) to come out. It is STUCK. Won't budge. So I had to drive back over to OG & tell them there is no way this thing's coming out. They told me to cover it with a bandaid until I can get to a piercer to change it for me. *sigh* So now my nose is all red & sore & irritated...kinda like me! I mean seriously, of the 20-some girls I work with at Chili's only TWO don't have some sort of nose ring. I think OG needs to catch up the the times a bit. I mean for goodness' sake, my GM has big silver steel gauges (those swirl ones that look kinda cool)! I honestly don't think he personally cares that much but since it's a restaraunt opening all the corporate big dogs are on everyone's case for all of it to be perfect. Ugh.
I finished reading "Eclipse" last night & decided Bella is a moron. The man of your dreams, your SOULMATE asks you to marry him & you're too worried what your friends will think?! Oy. Move over, I'll marry him. And Jacob...just...ugh. That guy is an idiot. I just bought "Breaking Dawn" & I can't wait to get started.
My Aunt Charlotte is in town for the weekend, it's been ages since I've seen her it feels like. So on that note I'm going to go downstairs & socialize rather than complain to all my lovely readers about stupid people.
No comments:
Post a Comment