Thursday, December 4, 2008

Who Really Cares About A Tiny Little Nose Ring?

OG does.

Today I went to lunch & ran errands with my Mom. We went to Collinsville to get me a food handler's permit & then to the new piercing place here in town to see about getting my nose ring changed. Argh, it is so frustrating that OG is so retarded about piercings. There's a guy that's training with me that has half-dollar sized gauges in his ears that they aren't making him take out, why should I have to take my nose stud out? When I asked if I could replace it with a flesh-colored stud, my manger just said, "It can't be visible." So...can I replace it with a flesh-colored stud? Unfortunately the place here in town is out of the one I need so I'm going to have to go in tomorrow morning & explain my options. *sigh* It would be so much easier if they would just get over it.

I bought "Eclipse" yesterday & I've already read half of it. I'm pretty sure that Jacob is a big fat baby & needs to grow up & get over himself. I'm wearing my Edward Cullen t-shirt today & the lady at the restaraunt we went to was like, "Oh my gosh! I'm reading those books right now, I love them! I felt so dumb when I went to buy the second one & they told me it was in the young adult section--I'm 43 but I can't read them fast enough!" It's really crazy what a phenomenon this thing is...maybe even bigger than Harry Potter.

Grrr, I'm still so frustrated over this whole nose ring thing...I'm a half a step away from just taking it out. But I really love it, & I don't want to have to pierce it again later. And it's not like I'm going to be working at OG forever. I guess I'll just have to go in tomorrow & explain the situation & if they're not cool with it they can fire me I suppose.

I am finally enjoying my only day off this week. It's a nice feeling, considering I'll have to be up at 7:00 again tomorrow to go learn more things I already know for 8 hours. Ugh.

2 comments:

SoonerAggieMom said...

$9 an hour plus tips & Sundays off...take it out :)

I agree with you though; the ear things gross me out way more than a tiny nose stud.

Anonymous said...

nose rings are normal and cute. huge gauges are smelly and distracting in comparison. OG is stupid. they won't take any form of reservation, so I think we're having them cater to a banquet room at a hotel. thanks for all the info. I swear we'll hang out when I come back. Sorry about last weekend. It was jam packed with stuff.