I'm FINALLY updating. I get so bad at this. My personal early New Year's resolution is to attempt to write one blog a day for at least a year. I think it's a really good way to track change in your life, but I always fall out of the routine.
Anyway, New York. Let's see, we got there on monday & went shopping in Times Square. The Virgin Record Store had tons of Twilight stuff, so I ended up with a poster & a t-shirt that says "What if I'm not the superhero?" on the front & on the back it says "What if I'm the bad guy?" I think it's kind of a fitting shirt for me regardless, haha. I think that was the day we saw Clint Eastwood in Rockefeller Center...I can't remember, it's all a blur. Tuesday was the first day we went to Al's show, I think, & I got some awesome pictures! I posted them on my Facebook if anyone wants to see. Hmm...wednesday we watched Alli on Racheal Ray & then there was more shopping I think...oh yeah, that was the day I met up with my friend Tina! We did some more shopping in Times Square & I ended up buying another Twilight tee, haha (*sigh*...oh, Edward). Thanksgiving Day Alli was off & we caught the tail-end of the parade & walked around Chelsea for awhile, then went back to Alli's apartment & baked cookies. Black Friday was STUPID, we made the mistake of going into Macy's (the largest store in the world, by the way) & it was a MAD HOUSE. There were lines for the ESCALATORS. Craziness. We saw the show again that afternoon (Catherine Zeta-Jones & Michael Douglas were in attendance for that one) & then headed home that night. Somehow it always seems to take so much longer to get home than it does on the way to a vacation. But all in all it was really fun.
Today I started training at Olive Garden, which is really completely pointless considering I quit there in January so it's not like I've already forgotten everything. So I got up retardedly early (had to be there at 7am...yuck) & half-slept through a bunch of lectures about stuff I already know. And I have four more days of this. Ugh. We open on monday & they're expecting about 9,000 guests in the first week. Those of you that don't know restaraunt lingo, that's ALOT of people. So I hope that equals ALOT of money.
I suppose that's all for now, I have to get some work on some photos from a shoot I did for a friend before I go to bed.
1 comment:
I love hearing about NYC!
I bet you'll make tons of money working at OG next week. We drove by there and saw the police tape and wondered what was up. Then on the front it says "now hiring" and I remembered it wasn't opened yet.
Post a Comment