Monday, December 8, 2008

OG Opens Today.

I'm kinda glad I'm not there...it will give the new girls a chance to get their heads, & that way maybe tomorrow I won't be bombarded with questions. Not that I mind helping them at all, but it will be CRAZY busy already. Today there were already people waiting outside 30 minutes before the doors opened. Insanity.

No more nose ring. I'm really sad about this. I went to a piercer & had it changed to a clear spacer, but you can't even tell it's pierced anymore, it just looks like an ugly zit. The whole purpose of getting it pierced is so people can see it, right? Plus, the spacer is much thinner than my original screw, so the hole is going to shrink, which means I'll never be able to use it again unless I want to endure some serious pain & soreness for awhile. I'm not very happy about any of this at all.

I feel dead. Is that weird? I just want to sleep all the time. But I can't sleep for some reason. So I have these ugly purple bruises under my eyes from tiredness.

1 comment:

SoonerAggieMom said...

Hang in there girl. Better days are ahead for you.