Everything hurts. It's going to be a really hard holiday season. January 31 would have been 5 years, & just that thought alone is enough to make me want to crawl into bed & never come out again.
I survived my first night at OG last night...everything was pretty much exactly how I remembered. It was stormy & kind of icy last night, so it didn't get too busy, but we did all right. I'm off today & then I work thurs, fri, & sat, so that should be interesting.
I had my first drum lesson in two weeks today, & I wasn't as rusty as I thought I'd be. I FINALLY picked up 2 beats I've really been having trouble with, so I may be making another video soon. After my lesson Mom & I went to lunch & to Kohl's, where I bought too many clothes (as I always do there). Good times.
"The Dark Knight" is out on DVD & I still haven't bought it. What is this world coming to?
1 comment:
I'm praying for you Cara. I KNOW it hurts and wish I could fix it for you. I'm praying you'll look for peace and God will show it to you. <3
Post a Comment