Sunday, January 18, 2009

4th Photo.

So, Laura tagged me & I have to post my 4th photo from my pictures folder & explain it. So here we go...
Hmm, wow this is weird. This was my...I think 19th Birthday? I went bowling with a bunch of people from school, & then we had a party at someone's house afterwards. To be honest, I don't even really remember this night much, except that I had rubber duckies on my Birthday cake. I don't even know who took this picture...or why there aren't any others. Odd. But, the only person in this photo that I still talk to is Isaac. That's kind of sad. Funny how life changes.

I'm trying to learn a song on th drums. This song, actually:

It's harder than it looks, let me tell you. But a really fun song.

Today, I am doing absolutely nothing. I'm actually not really looking forward to that, because I'm pretty bored already. The only plans I have are to go to IHOP with Cristen after she gets out of work, which is at like 11 tonight. On an unrelated note, I can't remember if I mentioned in an earlier post that someone at OG is stealing money out of our ToGo drawer. $800 was taken in 2 days. We got a new drawer with a metal top that locks on it, & things have been okay since. But friday night when I went to cash out the first server, I noticed that the corner of that locking top was all scratched in the corner & a little bent. Someone on MY shift tried to steal money & if I hadn't been doing my job 100% correctly, locking that stupid thing EVERY single time I got in & out of there, more money would have been taken. It makes me not want to take my purse into work...I mean, I never have cash in there, but what if these people took my credit card? Or my checkbook? Ugh, it's just so annoying when you can't trust the people around you.

No comments: