Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Year's Resolution.

I never make resolutions because I always break them. Or forget them. But this year, I'm going to resolve to get good enough on the drums to play a whole Skillet song. And maybe even be good enough to play in a band. I would love that more than anything, to be in a band.

I'm re-reading a book I bought on sale at Mardel last year. It's part of a series called "Diary of a Teenage Girl." I think there are a couple of different mini-series about different girls, but this particular one is about Chloe, this girl who starts an all-girl band & ends up getting signed to a record label. Pretty much that would be the coolest thing ever. Anyway, I just found out there are 3 other books in the series, so I ordered them off amazon & I am way excited to get them.

I finally got a pro account for my Flickr. Check it out at http://flickr.com/photos/everydayhistoryphotography

1 comment:

Joelle said...

hey i read all of those books
except for one, or maybe two. it's a great series!!!