Yes it will be! I get to see my boyfriend & two of my best friends in the entire world this weekend! I am so excited, I can't even explain it. I haven't seen one of them (my friend Rachel) in nearly 6 years. Crazy! I am so ready for friday to be here. I'm getting so impatient I can't even handle it.
I didn't have to go to work tonight because it's REALLY icy. We've had freezing rain all day, it came out of nowhere. It's kind of nice to have an extra night off, but I feel bad leaving Angela there by herself. But my dad said the roads are awful, when he was driving home his car was sliding all over the road & he was only going 10mph. It's bad. So today I've been doing laundry & cleaning & practicing my drums. I've got the first part of SMBH down, just have to work on the next 2 bits & practice alot, & then I will post a video!
I'm so excited for this weekend that I can't even focus on writing this blog.
1 comment:
You sound so excited!!! We're supposed to be in Tulsa this weekend for D's parent's 65th wedding anniversary. I was going to suggest our group go to OG, but since you're not going to be there.....
Hope you got your laundry done. :)
Post a Comment