Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Today is Christmas at my house. My sister got home last night, & so we stayed up & wrapped presents & woke up early & did our whole Christmas routine today. It's weird, because it's 60 degrees outside (which means my head will be a wreck again tomorrow), but it still feels like Christmas day because none of us have to work, & I keep thinking, "We should go do _____ today! Oh wait, they're probably closed...no they're not, it's a random wednesday!" Haha. But overall it was a good Christmas. My sister brought us all cool gifts from NYC (a Swarovski crystal snowflake & a Radio City blanket for my parents, & a little metal R2-D2 pen holder made entirely of scrap metal, nuts & bolts for me), & I got an external hard drive (which I BADLY needed with as many photos as I've been taking!), some cowboy boots, some money, & some other really cool stuff from Mom & Dad. So now I'm loading pretty much everything that I don't use on a daily basis onto my 400GB hard drive. Hopefully my computer won't be so slow & crappy now!

I get to see Isaac in 24 days! Still haven't found out whether he's coming here or I'm going there though...I'd really rather he come here, just because if I go visit him there's that obligation to see other people & we wouldn't really get to spend the whole time together like if he came here. But hey, I'll take what I can get!

1 comment:

SoonerAggieMom said...

Merry Christmas! We've never done our Christmas late, we always have to do it early. Last year it was on Dec. 21st at our house.

Sounds like you got some great gifts. I know you're looking forward to 2009. I hope you get the logistics of your time with Isaac arranged soon.