Yep. Korey Cooper, my hero, is at the mall in town today. I was there all day yesterday, why couldn't she go yesterday?! I have to work today, so there's no way I can go see her, which is a bummer. Such is life.
Isaac got a plane ticket yesterday!!! He's coming to visit Jan. 30 - Feb. 5!!! A whole week! I cannot wait. I have to think of some cool things we can go do. We might drive to OKC for a couple of days & go to Bricktown, or maybe to Stillwater to visit my cousin. Idk which one yet...but I want him to have alot of fun. Maybe then he'll see that it's not as boring as he thinks here, haha. Aaaahhhh I'm so excited to see him it's ridiculous. And I'm glad he's coming to visit me here, rather than me going there. It will be better that way I think.
I went to the mall yesterday with my parents & sister. I hate shopping with Al because she always talks me into buying those really cute things that I don't really NEED, but that I want to buy anyway. Haha. So I ended up with an adorable pair of green & black checkered flats on clearance from Aldo. They're slightly too big, but nothing some inserts & some tissue paper stuffed in the toes won't fix. Haha. Also, Victoria's Secret is having their semi-annual sale, & I can always do damage in there. And believe me I did.
Nothing much happening today...just work tonight. Closing OG again. What fun.
2 comments:
Well everyone needs an adorable pair of green and black checkered flats.
I'm so excited Isaac is coming to Tulsa! I'd been praying that would be the case. That way you can have him all to yourself!
wow, i totally read that and i was wondering whether you'd be there..i think if that happened to me i'd call in sick lol. so they are recording in california eh? they'll probably hang out with flyleaf a lot because they are recording right now too with the same guy..and then they'll probably go on tour together again..yay!
Post a Comment