Friday, January 9, 2009

Que Sera, Sera.

I have a headache. Hopefully a Mountain Dew will help. I really wonder if I'm starting to get migraines...that would suck. It seems like I ALWAYS have headaches now though. Maybe it's just the weather.

Today was pretty fun, I went shopping again with my sister. I bought the Paramore Riot! CD, 2 movies, & a wall hanging that says, "Que Sera, Sera." It's from a song. I don't know why, but when I was a kid my mom would walk around the house singing it & somehow it became a nickname for me. So when I found it at Hobby Lobby on clearance for $10 I had to get it, if for nothing other than the sentimental value.

I need to have another drum lesson. I want to start learning songs. I put on my headphones & try to play along, but with one cymbal & no floor tom it's kinda hard. I think my next big investment will be a floor tom. And there's a guy at work looking to sell some of his cymbals, I need to check into that.

Isaac will be here in 21 days!! Gah, I can't wait.

No comments: