That's what I keep telling myself...only 18 days! It doesn't seem like that long, but it feels like forever. And then the 6 days he's here is going to FLY by, I'm sure. That seems to be how it always works. But I don't care. I'm so excited. If you couldn't tell.
One of my best friends in the entire world has been living in Germany for the last couple of years, & she's moving to St. Louis on January 25. That's like, just a few hours away! I haven't seen her in, oh...5...maybe 6 years? Dang. I think Isaac & I are going to drive out & visit her while he's here. So much to look forward to...seeing Isaac...seeing Rachel...it's like sensory overload & it's enough to make me just want to shut down & wait for January 30 to get here. Haha.
We had Thanksgiving dinner for the third time tonight, haha. Now that my sister is home she wanted to do the whole shebang since she wasn't here before. I reminded her that we had turkey dinner in NYC, & she insisted that having a little dude who doesn't speak English waiting on you is NOT Thanksgiving, no matter what the calendar says. So I ate alot.
I went on a Wal-Mart adventure with Cristen to get an iPod at like 10:00 tonight. It was good times, I feel like I haven't seen her in like, 50,000 years. Somewhere close to that, anyway. After Wal-Mart we went & ate at IHOP, where I ate even MORE food that I could have done without. Oy. Someone please tell me when to stop. Otherwise I will be a big fat fatty before you know it.
1 comment:
You are tall so you won't be a big fatty anytime soon.
If you take a drive to St. Louis, think of all the talk time you'll have with Isaac. But then, you'll have to share him with Rachel for a little bit.
Wal-Mart at 10:00...Dewayne & I did that Friday night. It took a zillion years to check out. They don't have the self scanners at that one and we had to wait in the express line that wasn't very expressful.
Post a Comment