Saturday, March 28, 2009

Blizzard.

Every year it snows the weekend of my sister's birthday. This year it was a little cloudy, but no snow or even rain. I guess it was saving up for the weekend of MY birthday, because there is literally about 6 inches right now. And it's still coming down hard. Here is a pic from 11am. There's a whole lot more now. And I'm supposed to work in an hour. We'll see how THAT goes...

I think I'm going to try & learn "Emergency" by Paramore on drums next. Their drummer is really talented, so idk if I'll be able to keep up...I'm sure going to try though. I love that song.

Still no Birthday plans...though Flyleaf is in OKC a couple days later, so that will sort of be my celebration. I can't wait to hear them play some new stuff.

Okay I'm going to go find out what the situation with work is. I'm crossing my fingers that they will close early & I won't have to go in. I really don't want to drive in this.

1 comment:

SoonerAggieMom said...

I'm behind reading blogs.

Maybe you got the snow on your birthday this year because this is going to be your very special year.