Isaac will be here tomorrow night!! I'm excited. If you couldn't tell.
Practiced for 2 hours today...I can't wait to re-post my BG cover, I'm getting alot better. And hopefully I'll have that new cymbal stand in a couple days...that will make it even better. And then I can start learning "Emergency."
Work sucked last night. It was so slow. I made $10. Which is less than half of what I can usually make on a saturday night...oh well. I don't get it, I mean the roads weren't too bad, but if it's cold & snowy outside I'm stayin home & not going out to eat at Olive Garden. I'm ordering pizza & making them bring it to me, haha. I was really hoping we'd close early last night but our district manager wouldn't let us.
Still not sure what I'm going to do for my Birthday...I guess I better figure it out soon.
1 comment:
dude, you didn't call me either :) I was sick all weekend. I hardly got out... and it was draining. I should be back in may.
Post a Comment