I had today off work. It was nice to relax, actually, even though I feel like I didn't work that much last week. I slept in & then got my hair cut by my lovely friend Sarah at her new salon. It was needing a trim. I might do hot pink tips in it, & screw what OG thinks. Haha. After my hair appointment I went to see "Duplicity" with my Mom. I don't think I would recommend it. It was kind of hard to follow, & even though it all made sense in the end, it wasn't really what I expected. Which sometimes is a good thing, but not in this case.
I need to do some hardcore drumming tomorrow. It's been a couple of days since I've gotten some good practice in. I need to do another video of the BarlowGirl cover. I'm hoping to get a second cymbal stand for my Birthday...& maybe a floor tom?! That might be pushing it haha. But I can cross my fingers, at least for a gift card to put towards one. SO, if that happens I will be making ANOTHER video haha. Not that anyone will watch, but I really like to see my improvement.
Not much else to say...I will leave you with a video of what will be the biggest movie highlight of my summer. WATCH IT NOW!
1 comment:
I will watch your video!
You're going to have to send me a message about Isaac coming again so soon.
Post a Comment