Sunday, May 24, 2009

5-24-92.

17 years ago today was my accident. I can't believe it's been so long. It was even the sunday of Memorial Day weekend that year. The weather was the same today. Cloudy, with a bit of sun, but no rain. My parents & I had a Celebration cookout & went to a movie. It was a good day.

Then I got home & there was a comment on one of the Panheads Online interviews I did with Skillet - "damn, that ladys face is all f***ed up."

I guess sometimes people's words do still hurt my feelings. Even though I pretend they don't.

Goodnight.

2 comments:

Joelle said...

give me that persons username right now...im not kidding.

SoonerAggieMom said...

Some people are jerks!

Go Joelle!

I've known you about 16 years and think you're amazing!! I'll never forget Nina showing me the slide she kept in her wallet after your accident. She looked at me and said "she could've died but I guess God has big plans for her".