Monday, June 1, 2009

I Am Not A PC.

LoL that's right I FINALLY GOT A NEW COMPUTER!! And not just any computer. A Macbook! I've had it for less than a week & I think I am in love. My Dell was just completely trashed with viruses, so I'm going to wipe the hard drive & my parents are going to use it. Which will be good for them to take on trips & such. But seriously, my Macbook is incredible. Not a hint of pop-ups or ads or sluggishness or anything. AMAZING!

My life has been pretty uneventful. I'm not doing very well at my efforts to blog more often. I've been working 30-40 hour weeks trying to save money for school, so that's about it. And no one wants to hear my restaurant woes haha.

On a totally random note, my new addiction is Urban Decay eyshadow & primer. WOW. It looks incredible & the primer actually keeps it looking great all day. Awesome.

I bought Bill a plastic pool to play in in the backyard. He loves it. He'll hop in & out, drink the water, walk around, put his toys in it...it's so cute. We've already killed a bird in it though, which is sad. This little sparrow had a hurt wing & was hopping around the yard, & he must have hopped into the pool & couldn't get out. It was pretty sad. I think I have more compassion for animals than I do people. Is that bad? I guess I just figure some people deserve what they get through their own actions, but animals are so...helpless, in a way. Idk.

Wow it's only midnight & I'm exhausted. Work tomorrow. Joy. I keep telling myself if I can make it through the next 3 months, I won't have to work for a year. It's what keeps me going.

No comments: