Joelle says I need to blog more. I'm really trying to but I don't have anything interesting to say. Ha.
School is getting closer & I'm getting pretty nervous. I don't like not knowing what's going on, it stresses me out. And I don't know where I'll be living while I'm there which is strange. I don't know when I'll be finding all of that out. Oy.
Watching the rerun of the MTV movie awards. Andy Samburg sucks. I'm pretty sure he's the worst awards show host in the history of ever. Of course Twilight wins everything, which is good in some categories, but there were a few that I really thought should have gone to another movie. Like, movie of the year went to Twilight, & as much as I loved it I would have given it to The Dark Knight. And Miley Cyrus won for best song in a movie...I think Paramore should have got it for "Decode." And I'm not really sure if Kristin Stewart is on drugs or if she's just naturally awkward. Either way, she's downright weird sometimes.
New Moon looks amazing though.
THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON trailer
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment