I need to get on a better sleeping schedule. It's so hard with work though. I get out anywhere between 10:30 & midnight, & when I get home I'm exhausted but it's like I've still got all this nervous energy to get rid of, so I stay awake until like 4am...which means I sleep until like noon. I hate that. I need to start trying to wake up at like 8am so I can get used to getting up early for school. I think that's going to be one of the hardest things, learning to be a morning person. Ha. I've been thinking about starting a blog for when I'm at school that's public...but I barely write in this one, so idk. A few people have suggested it but we'll see...
I'm drinking a Cherry Coke Zero. It's okay...there's just nothing like a good old regular Coke. The Cherry is better than Coke Zero though I suppose.
This has been kind of a rambling blog. Actually, I suppose they all are. Sorry my life isn't more interesting, hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment