I haven't made a regular update post in a long time. Not that there is much to update. I'm stressing over alot of things right now...it's all starting to build up & it's kind of overwhelming.
Last week I discovered that someone made a $25 purchase at some online gaming company with my bank card. If you've been reading my blog for any amount of time, you know that this is the second time this has happened. So I immediately canceled the card & went to the bank the next day to take care of it. Then a couple of days ago, I got a notice in the mail saying that they were unable to recover that $25 because they had proof that I had authorized the purchase. I would like to know how I authorized the purchase, because I have never ordered anything from a gaming company. So now I get to fight with my bank to get my money back.
On top of that, I was asked last night to do photos for two weddings & an engagement last night, which could easily be an extra $300 in my pocket. But, out of nowhere, my Photoshop program has decided that my "30-day trial" has expired. I've had the program for nearly 3 years. It tells me to enter my serial number to activate it online, & when I try & do that it tells me my computer doesn't have internet connection. So if I can't work that out, I won't be able to do those three shoots this summer.
And that's the least of my computer's issues right now. I have 2 anti-virus programs on my computer. One scanned for viruses & found 157 trojans. But it removed them & there was no problem...for a minute. Then my OTHER anti-virus program scanned & found several more, but each time it gets to a certain point in the scanning process, it shuts down everything & the blue screen of death appears. So even though I've already gotten rid of several of the viruses & my computer is running faster, I know there are still some on here that are causing other internal problems. Which is incredibly frustrating.
THEN, there's school. I'm so excited, but so stressed at the same time. I need to save $2,700 to pay my rent for the entire year up front, & then whatever extra I earn will go towards other living expenses while I'm out there. The goal is to not have to have a job while I'm in school. We'll see how that goes. I'm trying hard to just save money up until then, & I hope I can make enough. It's been kind of slow going at both restaurants lately, so I'm probably going to have to pick up two more shifts at Chili's to compensate...which I am NOT looking forward to.
I have so much going on right now that I need to deal with...but I'd rather not. Just thinking about it while writing this makes me just want to cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment